Electronics Recycling -
Server, Computer, Printer, Battery back-up, Household Electronics!
We offer services ranging from Server, Computer, Laptop and PC recycling. Service areas in Oak brook, Schaumburg, Naperville, Elk Grove Village, Rolling meadows, Chicago and everything in between. Data destruction is always top priority and it exceeds Dept of defense standards for our clients.
Aurora, Barrington, Batavia, Bartlett, Bloomindale, Burr Ridge, Carol Stream, Chicago, DeKalb, Elgin, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Hanover Park, Hinsdale, Lisle, Lombard, Naperville, Oak Brook, St. Charles, Winfield , Wheaton , West Chicago, Wayne, Dupage County, Lake County, Cook County, Kane County
Wheaton Illinois is a great city with great recycling needs. With the earth building more and more electronics, there is a need for proper disposal.
MV electronics serves Wheaton like every city it comes by, with respect and gratitude for choosing our company to services you.
We strive to make sure every household and business in Wheaton is happy with our services that we offer. Our Data Destruction and Electronics Recycling are 2nd to none.
It is estimated that 2 million tons of electronics go into Land fills every year. We are able to help reduce this number with the local churches, schools, municipalities and other Wheaton institutions.
Give Us a call of click on the button below if you need some pick up information. As always, MV Electronics recycling is happy to serve Wheaton, IL.
Info on Wheaton:
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $82,091 (it was $73,385 in 2000)
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $347,970 (it was $211,200 in 2000)
- Incorporated on 04/24/1890
- On 8/28/1990, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 17.6 miles away from the Wheaton city center killed 29 people and injured 350 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
- On 9/2/1999 at 16:17:29, a magnitude 3.5 (3.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 69.0 miles away from Wheaton center
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Wheaton:
College of DuPage (about 3 miles; Glen Ellyn, IL; Full-time enrollment: 10,591)
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois Inc (about 6 miles; Glendale Heights, IL; FT enrollment: 2,759)
Benedictine University (about 6 miles; Lisle, IL; FT enrollment: 2,978)
Midwestern University (about 6 miles; Downers Grove, IL; FT enrollment: 2,008)
North Central College (about 7 miles; Naperville, IL; FT enrollment: 2,416)
Elmhurst College (about 9 miles; Elmhurst, IL; FT enrollment: 2,875)
Triton College (about 15 miles; River Grove, IL; FT enrollment: 4,960)